Linda McCabe and Erin McCabe with Corcoran Pacific Properties

DISCOVERY BAY Condos For Sale

More Details about MLS # 202129203 : 1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2111
MLS # 202129203

Active Listing
Asking Price is $645,000

More Details about MLS # 202206915 : 1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2614
MLS # 202206915

Active Listing
Asking Price is $519,000

More Details about MLS # 202130227 : 1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1611
MLS # 202130227

Active Listing
Asking Price is $479,000

The two towers of the Discovery Bay condos in Waikiki guard the gateway to Honolulu's yacht harbor and marina. The complex consists of the "Resolution Tower" on the Diamond Head (east) side and the "Endeavor tower" on the Ewa (west) side.

Many Discovery Bay units have fantastic ocean and city skyline views, especially those on the upper floors. The complex has generous amenities including a pool, sauna, BBQ area and fitness center, and excellent security features including a locked lobby, video monitoring and 24/7 security guards. Parking spots go with each unit and additional spots are available to rent.

  • Min List Price: $199,000
  • Max List Price: $645,000
  • Active Listings: 14
  • 1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD
  • HONOLULU, 96815
  • Gated/Security
  • Pool
  • Exercise Room
  • High Rise Building
  • Parking Garage
  • Private Patios
  • Community Room
  • Community BBQ Grills
  • Year Built: 1977
  • Total Units: 666
  • # Stories: 42

Want to sell your condo in DISCOVERY BAY?
Please Contact Us for your complimentary condo value estimate.

1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2111 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $645,000   2 Bedrooms   2 Baths   1130 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202129203MLS: 202129203

Modern comfortable, practical & sophisticated condo. Materials, colors & features combine to create a unique, calm environment. Spectacular ocean views from every room & good design. Fully permitted, total remodel completed in 12/2014. Special features include hospitality grade porcelain floors & custom solid bamboo pocket doors. Easy access to and from the airport, H-1, Ala Moana, Kaka'ako, Downtown & UH Manoa. short walk to Waikiki beaches, mall, parks, shopping, restaurants & transportation. Furnishings Negotiable. (living sf differs from tax record)

Listing Courtesy of NATHALIE MULLINIX R. U., INC.
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2614 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $519,000   2 Bedrooms   2 Baths   1131 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202206915MLS: 202206915

Prime High flr. corner unit w/Diamond Head and Ocean Views. Excellent condition. Great location for easy access to restaurants, convenience stores, Ala Moana Shops, beaches, surf breaks, and on the Bus & trolly lines. Seasoned Building Management & Board of Directors with wonderful staff. 24-hour Security and all the amenities you need. Private showings. Unit is fully furnished and ready to occupy or lease. Current ground lease payments of $1,711.35 paid quarterly/ $570.45 per mo.

Listing Courtesy of HI IMPACT REALTY LLC
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1611 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $479,000   2 Bedrooms   2 Baths   1131 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202130227MLS: 202130227

Enjoy Island Living! Fabulous ocean, yacht harbor, city & sunset view in the desirable "11" stack. Upgraded corner unit. Current monthly rental income $6,000. Well maintained 24/7 secured building with covered parking & enclosed lanai. Excellent location next to public transportation, minutes to beach, lagoon, shops and restaurants. Great amenities include swimming Pool, exercise rooms, sauna, sun deck, whirlpool, 8 BBQ stations. Across from Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel. Close to Ala Moana shopping center & Magic Island. AOAO owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest & on-going negotiation of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. Tenant lease ends on 4/1/22. Premier Waikiki Location.

Listing Courtesy of MARINA HAWAII VACATIONS
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3106 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $350,000   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   852 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202207750MLS: 202207750

Wake up to the sunrise, just minutes to Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Park, Magic Island and the mall. Spacious, high floor, corner one bedroom-one bath unit in Endeavor Tower of Discovery Bay on the quiet/cool side of the building with mountain, canal and Diamond Head views. Perfect for year-round residents or a vacation home. Completely remodeled including rebuilt AC, popcorn ceiling removed, new carpet and Koa vinyl plank flooring. Additional Kraftmaid cabinets for storage. Kitchen has new Samsung refrigerator and reverse osmosis water filter. Bath includes all new soaking tub, Kohler toilet with bidet seat, fixtures and Samsung washer/dryer. Sold furnished including 65” Samsung TV and new queen Stearns & Foster mattress and bed. Level parking spot near elevators. Building amenities include BBQ area, pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center and security. Sold as-is. HOA owns 62% of ...

Listing Courtesy of ASKA GATEWAY ESTATES INC
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #4012 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $299,000   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   769 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202206072MLS: 202206072

Prime location in Waikiki! Discovery Bay - Resolution Tower high floor 4012 with fabulous ocean view. Monthly rental income at 3,600. Washer & Dryer in unit with one secured covered parking space. Amenities: Pool, Whirlpool, 2 exercise rooms, spacious sun deck, 8 BBQ stations. Fantastic location close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Ala Moana Beach Park, Hilton Lagoon, Popular restaurants and many other Waikiki attractions. AOAO owns approximately 62% of the beneficial fee interest and ongoing negotiation of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple buildings. 24/7 security in the building.

Listing Courtesy of MARINA HAWAII VACATIONS
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1913 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $295,000   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   769 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202208239MLS: 202208239

Clean remodeled unit with ocean views from bedroom & living room. Great location for easy access to restaurants, convenience stores, Ala Moana shops, beaches, surf breaks, and on the Bus and trolley line. Seasoned building managed and Board of Directors with wonderful staff, 24-hour security, and all the amenities you need! Private showings. Unit is fully furnished and ready to occupy or lease. Leasehold property with the Discovery Bay Condominium Association owning approximately 62% of beneficial interest in the land. Lease rent paid quarterly currently @ $1,218.84; No showings after 5 PM or weekends.

Listing Courtesy of HI IMPACT REALTY LLC
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1417 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $278,000   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   769 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202208230MLS: 202208230

Clean remodeled unit with mountain & canal views from bedroom & living room. Great location for easy access to restaurants, convenience stores, Ala Moana shops, beaches, surf breaks, and on the Bus and trolley line. Seasoned building managed and Board of Directors with wonderful staff, 24-hour security, and all the amenities you need! Private showings. Unit is fully furnished and ready to occupy or lease. Leasehold property with the Discovery Bay Condominium Association owning approximately 62% of beneficial interest in the land. Lease rent paid quarterly currently @ $1,218.84; No showings after 5 PM or weekends.

Listing Courtesy of HI IMPACT REALTY LLC
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1408 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $250,000   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   769 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202203531MLS: 202203531

Want to own a piece of Waikiki? You've got to see this spacious Discovery Bay1 bed, 1 bath, 1 parking unit! This highly sought after floor plan allows you to enjoy the trade-winds off your lanai facing the mountains, while staying cool from the afternoon sun. Meanwhile, both Waikiki and Ala Moana beaches are just a blocks away... On site amenities include a swimming pool, gym, sauna and more. Leasehold through 2039, however HOA owns several parcels beneath the improvements.

Listing Courtesy of HARCOURTS ISLAND REAL ESTATE
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #811 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $249,500   1 Bedroom   1 Bath   852 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202203121MLS: 202203121

Conveniently located between Waikiki and Ala Moana, close to shopping and fine dining restaurants. Spacious 1-Bedroom in Resolution Tower (DH Side) and open lanai with slight ocean view. Ceramic tile throughout living room and laminate flooring in bedroom. Parking is just few steps away from the elevator entrance and same floor with the unit. Well maintained and secured building. Maintenance fee includes Wi-Fi and cable TV. Lots of amenities are available such as pool, jacuzzi, BBQ and exercise room.

Listing Courtesy of MAP VISION INC.
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2715 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $235,000   Studio   1 Bath   464 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202203189MLS: 202203189

ALL NEW! Totally Renovated! Fully Furnished! New appliances and flooring, granite kitchen and sink counters, cherry cabinets, Shower room wall to wall tiles and washer and dryer in the unit. One assigned covered parking. Closed to the beach, public transportation, shops, restaurants and Ala Moana Sopping Center. Monthly income average $2400. Seller to give credit for dishwasher. Great investment or simply owning a piece of paradise! Association owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest and on-going negotiation of the remaining 38% fee interest for this building to be a full fee simple. Motivated Seller!

Listing Courtesy of SAVVY REALTY & LOANS
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3320 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $229,000   Studio   1 Bath   464 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202205919MLS: 202205919

Back on market. Great time to consider the Discovery Bay. For a studio, this '20' stack has the best views. This unit comes complete with furnishings, washer/dryer, full kitchen and lots of closet and storage space. A rare opportunity to own a high floor, direct ocean view unit in this 'Resort' like Building of Discovery Bay. You will want to rush home each day to watch the sun set on the ocean, while enjoying your own cocktail hour. Amenities include a weight room, pool, hot tub, sauna, large sun deck, security, parking and it's own business/shopping mall on the 1 level, with a McDonalds. This building is conveniently located walking distance to literally all you would need, with Ala Moana Shopping Center and Beach Park 2 blocks away, the yacht Harbor across the street and minutes to several dining establishments. This building is 62% Fee Simple, meaning it will never revert back ...

Listing Courtesy of OAHU REALTY PRO
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1910 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $220,000   Studio   1 Bath   464 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202207591MLS: 202207591

Spacious studio with direct sweeping Ocean/Marina views located near the beach, Marina, Ala Moana Shopping Center and restaurants. Central airconditioning, washer/dryer within the kitchen, lots of closets, wood pergo flooring + vinyl wood look planks , complete furnishings as apartment has been previously on a vacation rental program, to just move in with a suitcase. Building amenities include a heated swimming pool, spa, saunas, exercise rooms, pet walk park (5th floor), large sun deck, gas BBQ grills with picnic tables, security guards, basketball half-court + tennis hitting wall. Excellent management and wonderful sunset views. Easy to show as agent lives in the same condo. Same day showings with very little advance notice is okay! Association of owners is the owner of 62% of the leased fee interest currently but negotiations continue for the remaining 38% to change the status ...

Listing Courtesy of SUE YOUNG
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2510 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $220,000   Studio   1 Bath   464 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202208108MLS: 202208108

Picture perfect VIEWS, amazing LOCATION, & easy access to almost everything you need. Schedule a showing to see what this beautiful home offers both investors and homeowners. Convenient to Ala Moana Shopping Center, restaurants, the beach, entertainment and so much more. This unit comes with a full kitchen, central AC, washer/dryer, dishwasher, a secured covered parking stall and 24/7 security ---- The Association is in the process of making this a fee simple building with 62% of current ownership of the beneficial fee interest. Negotiations continue to purchase the remaining 38% needed to make this a fee simple building. Schedule a showing of your tropical home/getaway today!

Listing Courtesy of MARCUS REALTY
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1015 HONOLULU HI 96815
Status: ACTIVE   List Price: $199,000   Studio   1 Bath   464 Sq Ft   


Primary Photo for MLS#: 202207651MLS: 202207651

Charming studio with a full kitchen and washer/dryer in the unit. Central air, covered parking. Great amenities: hot-tub, pool, BBQ, sauna, fitness rooms, etc. Great investment property or 2nd home. This unit has high ceiling.

Listing Courtesy of DARLENE Y S CHUN

Active DISCOVERY BAY Condos for Sale

MLSAddressList Price Beds Baths Sq Ft
2021292031778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2111 $645,000 2 / 2 1130
2022069151778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2614 $519,000 2 / 2 1131
2021302271778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1611 $479,000 2 / 2 1131
2022077501778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3106 $350,000 1 / 1 852
2022060721778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #4012 $299,000 1 / 1 769
2022082391778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1913 $295,000 1 / 1 769
2022082301778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1417 $278,000 1 / 1 769
2022035311778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1408 $250,000 1 / 1 769
2022031211778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #811 $249,500 1 / 1 852
2022031891778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2715 $235,000 0 / 1 464
2022059191778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3320 $229,000 0 / 1 464
2022075911778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1910 $220,000 0 / 1 464
2022081081778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2510 $220,000 0 / 1 464
2022076511778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1015 $199,000 0 / 1 464

You Might Also Be Interested In...

Listing Locations


Recently Sold Condos in DISCOVERY BAY

Over the last 90 days, 11 Condos have been reported as sold in DISCOVERY BAY. Final sale price ranged from $200,000 up to $518,000 pending possible revisions. The median sale price was $305,000 with a median Price Per Square Foot of $407. With currently 14 active listings, the absorption rate for this community is approximately 3.82 months of inventory.
Address COE Date Sold Price $/SQFT Beds/Baths
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1719 2022-04-29 $295,000 $346 1 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1201 2022-04-29 $460,000 $407 2 / 2
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1704 2022-04-22 $435,000 $434 2 / 2
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3803 2022-04-22 $329,000 $428 1 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #1012 2022-03-30 $200,000 $260 1 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3514 2022-03-14 $518,000 $458 2 / 2
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #3215 2022-03-11 $215,000 $463 0 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2203 2022-03-08 $305,000 $397 1 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #2420 2022-03-03 $218,000 $470 0 / 1
1778 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD #904 2022-02-28 $450,000 $357 2 / 2


Detailed Analysis of Recently Sold Condos in DISCOVERY BAY

Logo for Fair Housing ActThe Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.

Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2022 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.

Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company’s active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.

Last Updated: 2022-05-16